Personalized Recipe Board
***Take a photo or scan of your recipe and send it to us via email (email@example.com)***
|| THE DETAILS ||
Choose from two different styles on the drop down menu
Style A: 13 1/2" x 7" Maple Paddle Shaped Cutting Board. Handle hole: 1" diameter
Style B: 11 1/2" x 8 3/4" Maple Cutting Board. Handle hole: 7/8" x 3 1/2"
|| HOW TO ORDER ||
1. Choose your style from the drop down menu (styles are shown in the last photo)
2. check out
3. send your recipe via email with your order number (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|| PHOTO TAKING TIPS ||
- Place recipe on a well lit, flat surface to take photo
- Try taking the photo straight overhead
- Try to avoid casting shadows on recipe
- If writing is faded or not legible, make a photocopy of the recipe, then trace over the writing with dark ink
- Make sure picture/scan is clear, bright, and not blurry
We will do our BEST to work with your images. If the image is acceptable and we have no questions, we will NOT send a proof unless requested.
|| SHOP NOTES ||
All of our custom cutting boards are made from high-quality American-sourced lumber. Each cutting board is examined carefully prior to beginning the engraving process. Each board is sanded and finished with a high-quality food grade butcher block conditioner made from mineral oil and natural waxes so the cutting board will be immediately available for use upon arrival.
Please be aware that every cutting board is made from different wood and is unique! Some boards may engrave slightly lighter or darker than the photo shows.